Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Flammarion

By Ashen Simian on August 12, 2018 7:39 am

Very busy week, so not too much ideas or enough time for this really, but here goes. A fast-paced (for me, at least), melodic track with everything you might expect included smile

Sequencing and the drums with Ipad Nanostudio, overdubs with Moog Voyager, Korg O1W/fd, mellotron samples.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
August 13, 2018 12:19 am

Awesome bass sound and synth fills. The middle of the song get's huge! Love the synth layering (as always, sounds amazing).

August 13, 2018 7:21 pm

Great progressive piece.

August 14, 2018 12:23 am

It gets pretty epic sounding as it goes.  Also like the little details like the percussion that sounds like change jangling.

August 17, 2018 2:04 am

I love this... cruisy, love the soft spacey dr who-ish synth lead... woo!

August 19, 2018 7:30 am
Podling wrote:

I love this... cruisy, love the soft spacey dr who-ish synth lead... woo!

CosmicCairns wrote:

It gets pretty epic sounding as it goes.  Also like the little details like the percussion that sounds like change jangling.

Thanks guys,again! I think this one is a good candidate for some weeding out and reworking here and there. Those of you with an Ipad, I suggest you try the Nanostudio, it is a great workstation-like piece of software. And the synth part is not bad either... if it only could send midi hmm

Devieus wrote:

Great progressive piece.

NWSPR wrote:

Awesome bass sound and synth fills. The middle of the song get's huge! Love the synth layering (as always, sounds amazing).


You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up