WeeklyBeats.com / Music / antler's music / Weekly Beats 2018 #7

Weekly Beats 2018 #7

By antler on February 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Classic 4ntler track, I'd say. Four-to-the-floa, up-beat, high danceability levels (八千以上だ〜!). The kinda track I was creating about a year ago as well, but nowadays this takes a couple of hours instead of a week and a half, so I guess that's saying something. smile

Also taking the opportunity to thank everyone for tuning in and listening every week. This community's great! Love hearing all your tracks. heart

February 19, 2018 12:11 am

classic indeed! great melody! happy bubbly chippy tuney!

February 19, 2018 12:21 am

That stereo lead, damn. Great composition and sounds (as usual), you're a real inspiration heart

February 19, 2018 5:15 am

always down for some feel good, dance-y chip. and it's crazy how the learning curve in LSDJ works, once those commands & chains all start to become second nature.
super celebratory tune, thanks for the good vibes!

February 19, 2018 8:14 am
Wisefire wrote:

classic indeed! great melody! happy bubbly chippy tuney!

Chippity-chip-chip! Bubbly's a good word for this, indeed big_smile

Mortistar wrote:

That stereo lead, damn. Great composition and sounds (as usual), you're a real inspiration <3

Whoa, thanks! *Takes a bow*. I'm just creating the music I'd like to make, and if that inspires others that's even more than I could've asked for!

Parallelis wrote:

super celebratory tune, thanks for the good vibes!

Can only agree to that. With some good (video) tutorials these days it's not really that hard to get a working grasp of LSDJ, but it does simply take time for everything to internalize up to the point where it starts becoming an instrument to you. And WB is perfect for that. And thank *you* for listening! smile

February 19, 2018 11:22 am

Great work, lovely atmosphere.

February 19, 2018 12:25 pm
Devieus wrote:

Great work, lovely atmosphere.

Thanks! ^_^

February 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Fantastic melody work man, and good job balancing this mix. Gotta love that semitone descending bassline part too wink Lovely work heart

February 19, 2018 8:47 pm
hieme wrote:

Fantastic melody work man, and good job balancing this mix. Gotta love that semitone descending bassline part too wink Lovely work <3

Coming from someone who always delivers a tight mix, that's a big compliment. :3
That bass progression is a staple but I love it so much :]

February 20, 2018 10:55 am

Yeah man... my weekly chiptune... i really enjoyed this!
The stereo melody is sweeet!

February 20, 2018 11:37 am
theGuen wrote:

Yeah man... my weekly chiptune... i really enjoyed this!
The stereo melody is sweeet!

Glad to be of service! wink

February 22, 2018 7:46 pm

Oh wow! Super bright and catchy, I love what you're doing with the panning (amongst many other things!), 踊りましょう!!

February 22, 2018 8:42 pm
Gab Manette wrote:

Haha, everyone's commenting on the panning so much it's kinda starting to become a trademark I guess! xD
Happy you like it, *dances along*

February 26, 2018 2:54 pm

*nods head* mmm classic stereo antler.  That melody is so catchy!  I want to play mega man to this smile

March 4, 2018 5:01 pm

Nice smile I really like the change at 1:03!

March 4, 2018 7:31 pm
purelygrey wrote:

Nice smile I really like the change at 1:03!

Thanks, happy you liked that big_smile