Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / antler's music / Weekly Beats 2018 #20

Weekly Beats 2018 #20

By antler on May 20, 2018 11:48 am

And we're in the 20's! Congratulations everyone!

Submitting another four-to-the-floor dance track this week, inspired by last week. I played open stage at EINDBAAS (and what a terrific party the main event was!), so I had to split my time between that and this weeklybeats track. Once again, I'm surprising myself with the length of this track, given that I only had sunday to work on it.

Enjoy!

May 21, 2018 1:36 am

May 21, 2018 6:07 am
onezero wrote:

Hahaha, those gifs of you all! big_smile Grand!

*chiptune dance mode activated*

May 22, 2018 2:26 pm

*Dancing at my desk* Good prog elements sprinkled throughout, love the main melody big_smile

May 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Energetic and all-around fun! Nicely done.

May 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Excellent! I absolutely love the middle section. Great melody work as per usual (I feel like I say this every week haha). The end section arp melody has such a nice progression heart

May 24, 2018 2:49 pm

The 20's ain't for another two years.

Great song by the way, really working that game boy.

May 25, 2018 4:34 pm

*raises hand*  I too am a fan of your weekly great melodies!  Love that buildup in the middle.  It's like I'm jet packing through a side scroller that eventually goes north!

May 27, 2018 4:35 pm
Gab Manette wrote:

Jim Wood wrote:

Energetic and all-around fun! Nicely done.

hieme wrote:

Excellent! I absolutely love the middle section. Great melody work as per usual (I feel like I say this every week haha). The end section arp melody has such a nice progression <3

Devieus wrote:

The 20's ain't for another two years.
Great song by the way, really working that game boy.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Been a super busy week here, but thank you all for the encouraging words! As always, truly happy people like my music smile