WeeklyBeats.com / Music / antler's music / Weekly Beats 2018 #2

Weekly Beats 2018 #2

By antler on January 14, 2018 3:26 pm

Fasten your seatbelts! Though the second week of January is traditionally a busy one for me (partly because of bday), fitting to the WeeklyBeats spirit I've managed to squeeze this up-tempo tune out of my gb in the spare time I had. Enjoy!

Made with LSDj 5.8.4.

January 15, 2018 12:06 am

holy hell!!! that's some grade A wavetabling! i just know this gonna make it to the 4ntler greatest hits!! great track, dude!

January 15, 2018 10:41 am
Wisefire wrote:

Thanks Wirefire! Was a first for me to do this kind of wobbly bass wav, glad you like it! big_smile

January 15, 2018 12:07 pm

I'm digging the tempo!

January 15, 2018 10:43 pm

Happy birthday.

January 16, 2018 2:37 am

Upbeat as hell and a little crazy at parts, but I really like it.

January 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Nice! I am looking forward for the next tracks!

January 17, 2018 5:01 pm

As someone who doesn't know anything about chiptune beside the limitations shared by most chips, this is quite impressive. Feels like it stops a little too suddenly though, but good job.

January 18, 2018 7:21 am

Lots of fun in this very upbeat tune! Happy birthday as well!

January 18, 2018 9:52 am
Nestrogen wrote:

I'm digging the tempo!

Devieus wrote:

Happy birthday.

CosmicCairns wrote:

Upbeat as hell and a little crazy at parts, but I really like it.

zlatovlas wrote:

Nice! I am looking forward for the next tracks!

hypnogram wrote:

Lots of fun in this very upbeat tune! Happy birthday as well!

Thanks all! I think a little crazy describes this rather well wink

AYhaz wrote:

Totally agree, wish I had had more time to spend on this! I actually love chip for the limitations it brings. To me it stimulates creativity so much more than the paralysis of having too much options in a DAW or such (though I've worked plenty with those).

January 18, 2018 11:57 am

Loving this! Your lsdj tunes are so good, keep it up!

January 18, 2018 2:29 pm
purelygrey wrote:

Loving this! Your lsdj tunes are so good, keep it up!

Thanks! ^^

January 19, 2018 3:43 pm

Really nice! Fun track with good programming and use of the stereo field.

January 19, 2018 3:57 pm
roboctopus wrote:

Really nice! Fun track with good programming and use of the stereo field.

Roboctopus, good sir, you have no idea how much that means coming from you. heart

January 25, 2018 5:43 pm

Def enjoying the stereo bouncing leads in this, nice work!

January 29, 2018 12:59 am

February 5, 2018 12:53 pm

Various sounds and melodies are intertwined and wonderful! big_smile

February 5, 2018 1:07 pm
Tone Matrix wrote:

Def enjoying the stereo bouncing leads in this, nice work!

tobokegao wrote:

Various sounds and melodies are intertwined and wonderful! big_smile

Thanks! I'm liking the track more than I did myself back in week 2. Funny how that works. 嬉し顔

onezero wrote:

Haha this pic describes this perfectly! Neon chaos!