WeeklyBeats.com / Music / antler's music / Weekly Beats 2018 #11

Weekly Beats 2018 #11

By antler on March 18, 2018 12:14 pm

FUNK! Has it happened to you you're composing wb and part of your own track gets stuck in your head for a week? This funky bass line just kept going round and round in my head, strolling up and down the street, dancing on the beat.

Hope you'll enjoy listening to this track as much as I had making it smile

March 19, 2018 12:03 am

yeah, that's gonna be an earwurm for a while. absolutely awesome track!! i'm a sucker for great basslines!

March 19, 2018 1:16 am

Groovy.

I've had it happen a few times. It's friggen great.

March 19, 2018 12:48 pm
Wisefire wrote:

Devieus wrote:

Groovy. I've had it happen a few times. It's friggen great.

That it is! Happy you both dance along to the groove! B)

March 19, 2018 3:25 pm

I'm dancing at my desk listening to this big_smile Well done, I really like your noise claps, they have a very nice reverb/short delay thing going that really adds some oomph!

March 19, 2018 6:10 pm
Gab Manette wrote:

Thank youuu, took some time to get them right smile

March 21, 2018 5:11 am

damn this is wild! love that double-time/half-time feel with the sudden shifts. catchy as all hell.

March 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Oh damn, syncopation to the extreme. Excellent groove! Is that delay at the start done manually? It sounds really tight and precise heart Impressive job!

March 23, 2018 5:14 pm
Parallelis wrote:

Makes me smile, thanks! ^_^

hieme wrote:

Oh damn, syncopation to the extreme. Excellent groove! Is that delay at the start done manually? It sounds really tight and precise <3 Impressive job!

Yeap, all done by hand! big_smile Only way to do it on a gameboy! Thanks, Hieme!

April 6, 2018 10:03 am