Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / alonemusic's music / Version Eleven of Twelve

Version Eleven of Twelve

By alonemusic on April 17, 2016 11:05 pm

This week was tough, for no real reason beyond just not getting anywhere and digging holes, however a challenge is a challenge is a challenge for a reason. This is labeled as version 11 of 12 I ended up with, its not, in a last minute switcherooney that I may regret this is actually an older, worse mix, but while its over long towards the end, I think captured a bit more of whatever it is I was going for. I'm not sure I know what that is, but I at least like some of the textures.
Peace heart heart

April 18, 2016 1:46 am

I like everything in that song. Not just the textures:-) Mucho inspiring.

April 18, 2016 6:49 am
Fred und Luna wrote:

I like everything in that song. Not just the textures:-) Mucho inspiring.

Aww thank you heart x

April 18, 2016 3:05 pm

Love it! Is it all NES being fed through multiple passes of delay?

April 18, 2016 6:30 pm

its pretty much all NES / Shruthi (lots of NES tho) I tend to chop up things, then run then through Impulse like percussive samples, then manipulate it more. then there is a lot more NES over the top. Theres some guitar at the end too, and I think I might have left some vocal bits in there too...

Diagamblic wrote:

Love it! Is it all NES being fed through multiple passes of delay?

April 21, 2016 10:49 pm