WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Alette's music / trapped forever in a happy place

trapped forever in a happy place

By Alette on July 19, 2020 11:56 pm

July 20, 2020 1:46 am

The ending was very abrupt, but I really enjoyed this. Reminds me of a church organ from when I was little, but much more vibrant and happy.

July 20, 2020 2:28 am

I like that the bell like melody seems to sit on the top of very subtle samples that add color to the track. There is some dissonance sometimes with the sample that add an eery vibe, but I may be projecting and trying to find darkness wherever. smile

July 22, 2020 5:12 am

The title sounds ominous smile. I like the unsettling vibe of this track, nice work as always!!!

July 26, 2020 9:41 pm

Nice.

July 27, 2020 12:43 am
hent03 wrote:

Kedbreak136 wrote:

Mission Crossing wrote:

Devieus wrote:

Nice.

Thank all of you for listening and your nice comments smile