Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Alette's music / Norma's Fever

Norma's Fever

By Alette on July 5, 2020 11:55 pm

It did not get to be as finished how I want, so again this is a simple song this week.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
July 6, 2020 12:16 am

Very nice guitar work. The moving panning is interesting as well.

July 6, 2020 1:14 am

I liked this a lot. It's simple but you've captured a cool musical idea. Perhaps something worth coming back to later. smile

July 6, 2020 5:59 am

Really nice melody! The stereo panning definitely evokes images of a fever but is a bit distracting to me.

July 13, 2020 12:51 am
djippy wrote:

Very nice guitar work. The moving panning is interesting as well.

Thank you djippy!

hent03 wrote:

I liked this a lot. It's simple but you've captured a cool musical idea. Perhaps something worth coming back to later. smile

Thank you hent03! I maybe will add more later as drums or other instruments.

Mission Crossing wrote:

Really nice melody! The stereo panning definitely evokes images of a fever but is a bit distracting to me.

Thank you Mission Crossing! Yes I think this. I like this panning sound but it is maybe bad on the instrument in solo.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up