Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Millie

By Alette on January 19, 2020 11:54 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
January 20, 2020 5:48 am

Sweet little song, I like the mixture and counterpoint between the toy piano (?) being in the foreground and the piano being in the distance.

January 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Nice and cinematic. Might be worth expanding at some point, it's a nice theme developing out there.

January 20, 2020 11:33 pm

Lovely little ditty.

January 21, 2020 7:44 am
ViridianLoom wrote:

Sweet little song, I like the mixture and counterpoint between the toy piano (?) being in the foreground and the piano being in the distance.

Thank you! I do not have it but I want a toy piano!

Aletheia wrote:

Nice and cinematic. Might be worth expanding at some point, it's a nice theme developing out there.

Thank you Aletheia! Maybe it will add more some day.

rdomain wrote:

Lovely little ditty.

Thank you rdomain!

January 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Yeah totally worth expanding! Was expecting some string section in the end, especially after that reversed low sound

January 22, 2020 8:38 am

very beautiful tune!

January 26, 2020 7:57 am
miau wrote:

Yeah totally worth expanding! Was expecting some string section in the end, especially after that reversed low sound

katrin wrote:

very beautiful tune!

Thank you very much!

January 28, 2020 12:43 am

delicate, nice piano work with subtle ambience. is the piano played live or sequenced?

January 30, 2020 5:31 am
zirafa wrote:

delicate, nice piano work with subtle ambience. is the piano played live or sequenced?

Thank you zirafa! It is with sequence to help that it stays in time better. I practice to play better when it is live also!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up