WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Alette's music / I Will Draw More Quietly

I Will Draw More Quietly

By Alette on January 5, 2020 9:39 pm

I do not know what kind of song I want to make yet but thank you for listening. It will be a good year!

January 6, 2020 12:52 am

I am afraid of what type of drawing you are doing (0_0). I enjoyed the use of swelling sounds that distort. The theme was consistent, despite having a variety of sounds flowing in and out of our view, you kept the piano and main instrument in a relationship to each other, working together or moving when the other wasn't acting/taking the focus. I felt the sounds at the end could have been closer together or linked through a dynamic, ambient background that leads us into the next action that fills the long gaps between the final actions of the character. Thank you for sharing!

January 6, 2020 1:05 pm

Terrifying. Love it.

January 6, 2020 2:15 pm

Nice dark ambient/drone stuff! At some moments little bit too dissonant to my taste, but overall atmosphere, sound and movement are interesting and pleasing in its own dark way. Ending and song title are adding to a feeling that I was exposed to some dark arts smile

January 7, 2020 4:14 pm

Great!

January 9, 2020 7:17 am
Anon_Buster wrote:

ecso wrote:

Terrifying. Love it.

miau wrote:

TubularCorporation wrote:

Great!

Thank you for your all nice comments!

January 9, 2020 7:54 pm

Oh hell yes.

January 14, 2020 10:45 pm

This is horrifying and I love it

January 14, 2020 10:46 pm

The track title makes me think of a physically abused child who says this in response to a traumatizing event.

January 15, 2020 6:40 am
slutdragon wrote:

Oh hell yes.

Thank you for your listening!

orangedrink wrote:

She is told that is it important to be silent. But still it is okay to draw and can make music! I am working on drawing right now!

January 16, 2020 12:43 am

Lovely bit of dark ambience.  Very cool indeed!

January 19, 2020 10:26 pm

Very nice sound. Dark, but somehow majestic as well. Like something appearing behind a mountain.

February 26, 2020 11:58 am

Really nice track, loving the heavy string-like sounds!