WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Alette's music / I Always Draw the Eyes Last

I Always Draw the Eyes Last

By Alette on May 17, 2020 8:01 pm

May 18, 2020 5:11 pm

very ominous, tough, love the overwhelming sounds. makes me think of sinister time travel plots

May 18, 2020 8:25 pm

Something very creepy and foreboding in the title and the music lives up to it.  I believe you are using the what's known as the devil's interval in some of the passages (as used in the opera Tolsca, but not the same). Creates a heavy feeling of being dragged to the depths. Great sound design would fit well in film or video game.

May 20, 2020 9:11 am
gesceap wrote:

Thank you gesceap! This is a nice description!

NWSPR wrote:

Thank you NWSPR! I wish some day to have songs for a film! I did not hear about the devils interval but I am happy if it is a heavy feeling with my song.

May 21, 2020 1:26 am

yo, this progression, this tempo, the sound sources, everything is adding up to the really foreboding atmosphere. I super dig.

May 21, 2020 12:49 pm

May 25, 2020 12:02 am
scottux wrote:

Thank you scottux!

kaedo sevaada wrote:

Eye heart

May 25, 2020 1:44 am

This track has such a great sense of mystery and foreboding to it.