Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting December 29th 2019 GMT each participant will have one week to upload one finished composition. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

Thoughtless

By Alette on October 25, 2020 11:58 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 26, 2020 1:12 am

I find myself looking forward to your weekly releases. Great changes, a few unexpected turns which lead to a great garden path. A variation on the theme with different sounds would make a refreshing take on the brilliant melody.

October 26, 2020 2:57 am

This is really beautiful. Love the way it kept surprising me as it went.

October 26, 2020 3:43 am

Nice one! I like the bouncy melody.

October 26, 2020 6:48 pm

tiny and sweet. Beautiful drip-dropping sounds.

October 30, 2020 4:46 pm

The sudden cutoff at the end is a bit jarring, but the whole thing's quite pretty otherwise.

October 31, 2020 8:57 am
gesceap wrote:

I find myself looking forward to your weekly releases. Great changes, a few unexpected turns which lead to a great garden path. A variation on the theme with different sounds would make a refreshing take on the brilliant melody.

Thank you so much gesceap! This is the nicest comment I can have, and I wish I make more songs to look forward. Thank you what you suggest also smile

hent03 wrote:

This is really beautiful. Love the way it kept surprising me as it went.

Mission Crossing wrote:

Nice one! I like the bouncy melody.

Q-Rosh wrote:

tiny and sweet. Beautiful drip-dropping sounds.

Thank all of you heart It is a simple sound but I'm happy with this melody.

Devieus wrote:

The sudden cutoff at the end is a bit jarring, but the whole thing's quite pretty otherwise.

Thank you Devieus! It is to loop back at the start.

October 31, 2020 10:33 am

I figured as much.

November 24, 2020 4:29 am

ah lovely progression! i've got a soft spot for little looping tunes.

November 30, 2020 3:42 am
Tri Angles wrote:

ah lovely progression! i've got a soft spot for little looping tunes.

Thank you Tri Angles! I enjoy these also smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up