Weeklybeats 2018 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

lost

By ahhsumx on September 2, 2018 11:11 pm

I recharged my old phone to browse through imaschine projects I had made a few years ago, and I found this beat. I didn't think much of it at first, but then I found myself wanting to work on it some more. So, I fleshed it out from the version I found and then attempted making it sound better. I think it's kinda fun, but I don't know if I'll leave the heavy reverb at the end. hope you enjoy.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
September 3, 2018 7:53 am

Fun beat, and I dig those claps. I'd say definitely leave the reverb at the end, loved that!

September 3, 2018 8:25 am

Thanks for demonstrating why you should always save every little sketch. This is super cool, it's got an understated attitude.

September 4, 2018 9:47 pm

Love the beat time machine where you grab something from years ago.  So fun!  This is a hot beat.

September 5, 2018 3:25 am

Very enjoyable. A big second on the reverb.

September 10, 2018 4:35 am
Pyure wrote:

Fun beat, and I dig those claps. I'd say definitely leave the reverb at the end, loved that!

Avarine wrote:

Thanks for demonstrating why you should always save every little sketch. This is super cool, it's got an understated attitude.

orangedrink wrote:

Love the beat time machine where you grab something from years ago.  So fun!  This is a hot beat.

Jim Wood wrote:

Very enjoyable. A big second on the reverb.

thanks for all the nice comments! it was unexpected, and appreciated

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up