Weeklybeats is a 52 week long music project in which artists compose and publicly release 1 song a week for the entire year.
Starting January 1st 2018 GMT each participant will upload one finished composition per week. Any style of music or selection of instruments are welcomed and encouraged. Sign up or Login to get started or check our FAQ for any help or questions you may have.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / ???'s music / L'Oeil de Crystal

???

L'Oeil de Crystal

By ??? on August 26, 2018 7:09 pm

A song for a short documentary about a crater in the northern part of Quebec. The crater has different names (ᐱᖑᐊᓗᐃᑦ, Pingaluit Crater & Oeil de Cristal).

61° 16′ 30″ N, 73° 39′ 37″ O

I would like to know if someone actually listen to the whole thing! Haha!

Have a nice week!!! heart heart heart

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
August 27, 2018 7:30 am

Fantastic atmosphere and sound design, it has a really mysterious and ethereal quality. I like how it builds in the middle, like the choir/vocal samples near the end, the very end sounds kind of like a heartbeat or sample of someone walking, it's cool! All in all it seems like an ideal song for that documentary!

August 27, 2018 10:36 am

I listened to it twice. You can probably isolate the middle and expand it to a song.

August 29, 2018 8:09 pm

I listened to it (Lydia's comments are spot on), and very much enjoyed it. Is this documentary available?

September 3, 2018 4:29 pm

Fantastique! Des petites vibes des cités d'or et de Vangelis heart J'ai bien hate de regarder le docu!

September 11, 2018 1:19 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

I listened to it (Lydia's comments are spot on), and very much enjoyed it. Is this documentary available?

No actually the person making the documentary didn't like it, and picked another song for it.



LydiaPrimate wrote:

Fantastic atmosphere and sound design, it has a really mysterious and ethereal quality. I like how it builds in the middle, like the choir/vocal samples near the end, the very end sounds kind of like a heartbeat or sample of someone walking, it's cool! All in all it seems like an ideal song for that documentary!

Devieus wrote:

I listened to it twice. You can probably isolate the middle and expand it to a song.

Gab Manette wrote:

Fantastique! Des petites vibes des cités d'or et de Vangelis <3 J'ai bien hate de regarder le docu!

Wow thanks for listening to it!!! Haha it's super long! I'm really happy you enjoyed it!!! Yay!

September 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Oh and I mean it's not available yet afaik

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up