Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / yan_g's music / untitled #112

untitled #112

By yan_g on March 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Last minute of an uninspired week.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
March 28, 2016 3:40 am

Ain't nothing wrong with this, done last minute or not. Definitely some good moments in there.

March 28, 2016 5:12 am

last minute = best minute wink

March 29, 2016 8:57 pm

This is really gorgeous, last-minute or not.  Totally digging the overloaded Rhodes timbre here.

March 30, 2016 6:45 am

Love the little melodic part that repeats at the end!

March 30, 2016 10:32 am
tsrono wrote:

Ain't nothing wrong with this, done last minute or not. Definitely some good moments in there.

orangedrink wrote:

last minute = best minute wink

onezero wrote:

This is really gorgeous, last-minute or not.  Totally digging the overloaded Rhodes timbre here.

Thanks guys!


Ipaghost wrote:

Love the little melodic part that repeats at the end!

Agreed! The last part is the best, I would've shortened the beginning and developped the last part is I had have more time. The gif makes me think of http://weeklybeats.com/#/yan_g/music/bye-wet-lake smile

March 30, 2016 2:43 pm
yan_g wrote:

Agreed! The last part is the best, I would've shortened the beginning and developped the last part is I had have more time. The gif makes me think of http://weeklybeats.com/#/yan_g/music/bye-wet-lake smile


A great track! I love your melodic work!

April 1, 2016 12:38 am

Those overlapping dissonances are an inspiration.

April 3, 2016 1:03 pm

Wow i love this Track, great Work!

April 21, 2016 9:31 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Those overlapping dissonances are an inspiration.

m2K7 wrote:

Wow i love this Track, great Work!


Thanks! smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up