The new mouse came in the post on Thursday...
So my brand spanking "new" Amiga 500 is now ready to go!
I didn't end up releasing the Amiga track I wrote last week because that was written a week ago.
Instead, I wrote this last night.
Most samples come from Sampleswap.org except for one I quickly made up in Audacity. I tracked it using ModPlug. I tried Milkytracker but the samples just wouldn't play when I got it into protracker which means I can track on my mac unless I want to fix the samples in ModPlug, but then modplug imports the samples at a different frequency so you've got to use their transposition and up/down sampling tools but it makes the samples sound different.
This was harder than I thought...
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)