Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / vinpous's music / Scanning for Bees

Scanning for Bees

By vinpous on April 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Tired. Long and busy week. More tape-style stuff using the same patch as last week, improvised.

Sources:

https://freesound.org/people/DrNI/sounds/27511/

https://freesound.org/people/RutgerMuller/sounds/50750/

https://freesound.org/people/Heigh-hoo/sounds/18445/

https://freesound.org/people/unfa/sounds/342647/

Bees are best.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
April 18, 2016 12:43 am

Really cool collection of sounds, and I love the lo-fi-ness of it. I'll have to check out your submission for last week... Very nice stuff!

April 18, 2016 12:54 am
Martiln wrote:

Really cool collection of sounds, and I love the lo-fi-ness of it. I'll have to check out your submission for last week... Very nice stuff!

Cheers Matt, the whole recent pseudo-tape adventures were inspired by teaching the CM2 tape composition stuff. tongue

April 18, 2016 12:59 am

I always go to your submission first each week, because I know I'll be in for a sonic treat. This is some of the best "tape" ever.

And yes, bees are best.

April 18, 2016 7:53 am

Marvellous work as always, Vince.

April 21, 2016 6:40 pm

Fascinating and enjoyable mangling of the source material.  Nice stuff.

April 22, 2016 1:53 am

Much sonic mangling.  Much fun to listen to.  big_smile

April 23, 2016 8:10 am

A massive amount of sonic goodness in here.

April 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Wow.  FUll on.  Love the verbs / room impulses.

May 2, 2016 12:10 am
Jim Wood wrote:

I always go to your submission first each week, because I know I'll be in for a sonic treat. This is some of the best "tape" ever.

And yes, bees are best.

Ooh, thanks! Sorry to have disappointed last week, in the case.

kevanatkins wrote:

Marvellous work as always, Vince.

Dankschön.

onezero wrote:

Fascinating and enjoyable mangling of the source material.  Nice stuff.

Cheers. Pretty simply manglings, all things considered!

rdomain wrote:

Much sonic mangling.  Much fun to listen to.  big_smile

Woo!

Plantrain wrote:

A massive amount of sonic goodness in here.

Thanks.

cTrix wrote:

Wow.  FUll on.  Love the verbs / room impulses.

Heh thanks.

May 2, 2016 12:39 am

I'm disappointed in myself for not posting this earlier:

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up