Hooray for more copout pieces of laziness and lack of time. This is some sounds I recorded with various mallets and sticks on outdoor objects, using the Ardour DAW (which I have concluded quite sucks) and the effects units included therein.
The reason I got Ardour (I paid a dollar for it, and am glad I didn't pay more), was for a kind of ProToolsish thing with easier editing than Logic. Unfortunately, I was wrong, and it seems that one day I will simply need to buy ProTools. Le sigh.
Couple of hours work, lots of crashes c/o Ardour. Winner.
Also, I'm (not so) surprisingly bad at hitting things with sticks. I need to embrace my inner cave man.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)