Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WB_47

By Tri Angles on November 27, 2016 10:45 pm

sorry for the super lazy weeklybeat, lots of projects this week but none that are ready for release so here's a 30 minute something.

eroding, growing, falling apart, and bursting at the seams.
there's so much magic inside that i often cannot contain it.
creativity is not a hobby, it's a necessity. i don't know what else to do.

short little exploration testing instrument ideas for other projects, this is 1x Serum

This submission is licensed by author under CC0 Creative Commons Zero (Public Domain)

  • Play
  • Download
November 28, 2016 2:13 pm

You can probably use this as an intro for next week.

November 28, 2016 2:59 pm
Devieus wrote:

You can probably use this as an intro for next week.

ill just make something new. tongue

November 29, 2016 1:46 pm
Tri Angles wrote:
Devieus wrote:

You can probably use this as an intro for next week.

ill just make something new. tongue


If by new you mean logical followup that can be stitched after this to make a grand unified song, then that would be awesome.

If not, maybe I'll make one.

November 29, 2016 11:03 pm
Devieus wrote:
Tri Angles wrote:
Devieus wrote:

You can probably use this as an intro for next week.

ill just make something new. tongue


If by new you mean logical followup that can be stitched after this to make a grand unified song, then that would be awesome.

If not, maybe I'll make one.

you're totally welcome to!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up