Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Tomavatars's music / Speedrun #19 : Ride Out 2

Speedrun #19 : Ride Out 2

By Tomavatars on May 16, 2016 12:01 am

Hey theeeeere!

Fucked up yesterday. I was at a game festival all the week-end, making a video game concert (teaser and videos soon!) representing about four games I'm currently working on etc...
All I have to say is that my time was precious. But my WB was done as I worked a second game track in Fmod for our Fzero/tony hawk/tron style game. Still in a kind of generative way to trigger the sounds.

Here it is.
It won't be released on the game but the material is still kind of interesting but so imperfect!
Enjoy !

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
May 24, 2016 12:43 am

It might not be in the game, but I'm still getting visuals. ::)

May 27, 2016 12:54 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

It might not be in the game, but I'm still getting visuals. ::)

What visions do you have ? smile

May 27, 2016 3:28 pm
Tomavatars wrote:
Jim Wood wrote:

It might not be in the game, but I'm still getting visuals. ::)

What visions do you have ? smile

Mmmm, moving rapidly through a city environment filled with obstacles (too cliché?).

May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
Jim Wood wrote:
Tomavatars wrote:
Jim Wood wrote:

It might not be in the game, but I'm still getting visuals. ::)

What visions do you have ? smile

Mmmm, moving rapidly through a city environment filled with obstacles (too cliché?).

It is not the case smile
Yet, the environment is more in a kind of canyon, but we haven't decided if the music would fit the area. It was a music made for the prototype.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up