Hey there. This week, I received a replacement board for my Prophet 12 that had a frequency problem. As I'm very happy to be able to play and patch again with this synth, I decided to make a single patch for this third weekly beat.
So basically, I made this patch with some control in the matrix, and I pressed one note on hold. Nothing is worked or treated in my daw. This is pur Prophet. There is some harsh noise sometimes, I believe the volume was a bit too loud sometimes.
I think that I prefer the Magic patch I made 2 years ago, still this one has something nice. I believe that I will make some other patches like this in the futur WB adventure.
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)