Okay, so I started this one the day after writing last week's, but it wasn't *done* until just now, since I've been trying and trying to get a decent mix out of the iPad program I used to write this and, failing that, recorded each track seperately and threw them in to FL and did a rough mix there. I could do more, but I don't think it would improve the track enough to worry about it.
On a side note; this is the first track I've used sound files imported to the playlist and proper automation clips in FL that has actually worked... I'm pretty proud of that, actually... now, I don't need to go the round about, pretty inefficient, way I was doing them before ^_^
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)