Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / tetzu's music / The Sun Will Rise

The Sun Will Rise

By tetzu on January 9, 2016 1:39 pm

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial (BY-NC)

  • Play
  • Download
January 11, 2016 1:53 am

The centreing on that percussion really bothered me to begin with, but the way the mix opens up with the vocal and pad elements is great. I do love a journey!

January 11, 2016 6:30 pm

really great atmosphere on this, love the tribal, rolling percussion

January 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Really chill. I like it

January 12, 2016 2:33 am

another realm indeed

January 12, 2016 3:32 pm

Love the soundtracky feel here, brilliant and organic

January 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Aê! Afro beats heart

January 16, 2016 11:27 pm

WORLD MUSIK

January 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Really awesome percussion in this one. There's some cool ambient textures which really emphasize the mood, overall it's a great mix. smile

January 22, 2016 8:51 pm

Excellent hook from that beat!  Well done!

January 23, 2016 2:47 pm
NekoTheory wrote:

The centreing on that percussion really bothered me to begin with, but the way the mix opens up with the vocal and pad elements is great. I do love a journey!

thanks neko!

January 23, 2016 2:48 pm
Parallelis wrote:

really great atmosphere on this, love the tribal, rolling percussion

thanks!

January 23, 2016 2:49 pm
donnyjankowski wrote:

Love the soundtracky feel here, brilliant and organic

many thanks!

January 23, 2016 2:49 pm
DjjD wrote:

Really awesome percussion in this one. There's some cool ambient textures which really emphasize the mood, overall it's a great mix. smile

I´m glad you like it! cheers!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up