I'll admit i kinda phoned this one in on the composition side. I spent about 25 minutes recording and looping gameboy samples and ended up really only going with two of the samples i recorded cause of quality issues. I spent another 30 minutes pulling the other parts together and realized how long id spent so far. I made a live mode recording of the structure in a couple takes which took about 10 minutes, spent another 10 minutes bouncing down the sidechain and mixing the fx and then i did a quick 5 minute master. total time 1:20.
With regard to my one hour goal, I think this was the first week where i struggled on the creative end of things rather than the technical end. I did have some technical issues but ended up coming out with some workable bits. It was really the composition that tied me up. I did learn a good bit about my limits though so ill count it a success anyway.
This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved