Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Sodabelly's music / Loading the Astral Truck (Moving day)

Loading the Astral Truck (Moving day)

By Sodabelly on June 4, 2016 3:33 pm

I'm moving today (Saturday) and I got rid of many things and I'm happy to be leaving my construction-ridden concrete-jungle neighborhood (Yonge and Eglinton for those familiar with Toronto). SO I've been super busy packing and getting ready for some weddings and other summer activities so naturally music has been pushed aside a little bit lately. Hopefully once I'm settled in I'll be able to get back to some musical matters that I had been hoping to deal with a couple months ago now...such is life. I've been in a bit of a daze lately, trying to keep everything together and I think this track captures that pretty well. Enjoy!

June 6, 2016 6:49 pm

This makes me feel like i'm drifting between planes of existence, which is a pretty cool effect.

June 7, 2016 12:14 am
ahhsumx wrote:

Thanks, that's what I was aiming for! And speaking of drifting (drifters?), They Live is my favorite movie!

June 7, 2016 12:37 am
Sodabelly wrote:
ahhsumx wrote:

June 8, 2016 3:55 pm

Those bells are very disorienting, I love it.

June 8, 2016 5:41 pm

June 10, 2016 8:25 pm

such beautiful bells!

July 1, 2016 9:16 pm

I love this piece. It somehow would fit both a cabin and the woods and a moving trucj in a dense pupulated area of any big city. Wish you settle soon from the hectic state of moving smile