Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Sodabelly's music / Are you the goddess?

Are you the goddess?

By Sodabelly on June 26, 2016 11:57 pm

A real race against the clock this week...not sure what the hell I made.

June 27, 2016 7:55 pm

I think I'd rather go out with David than Louie but Louie looks like he'd be fun to go bowling with.

HA HA HA that comment about fast forward if you smoke was hilarious.  Where'd you get this?

June 27, 2016 10:50 pm

man this is whacky, i love it. these quotes are priceless

June 27, 2016 11:53 pm
orangedrink wrote:

ahhsumx wrote:

man this is whacky, i love it. these quotes are priceless

Glad you enjoyed it guys. I came across a recording I made off of an 80's dating video compilation on youtube years ago, thought I'd finally put it to some use. The video is probably still up there somewhere...haha

June 28, 2016 5:50 pm

Great minimal bed for the dialogue. Funny, too.

June 29, 2016 2:57 pm

This is some of the most entertaining music I've heard in a looooooooooooong time. Those dialogues! Man, cracked me up!!

June 30, 2016 4:49 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Great minimal bed for the dialogue. Funny, too.

dj someguy wrote:

Thanks guys! smile

July 1, 2016 11:09 am

This a fantastic!  It's like Books meets Judd Apatow!

July 1, 2016 11:52 am

Lovely interesting stuff

July 1, 2016 9:10 pm

This is like Prefuse 73 on speed dating... After hearing your folky side, this took me absolutely by surprise, and I LOVED IT. So funny and original!!!

Amazing work, as usual!