Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Threefold Refuge (The Pain of Loss)

Threefold Refuge (The Pain of Loss)

By rdomain on January 17, 2016 6:11 am

In memory of John Lim.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 18, 2016 3:09 am

unique mix of atmospheres in this, keeps the ears attentive

January 18, 2016 6:06 am

Very nice moods. Reminds me of the days when I used to listen to cold meat industries albums all the time. I dig it.

January 18, 2016 12:13 pm

You never cease to impress me. Such a powerful track, that consonance towards the end really caught me by surprise. All the best.

January 18, 2016 1:19 pm

The track moves across different territories until a really surprising end. Touching

Wish you the best, Richard.

January 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Ok you should be scoring movies. There's so many influences where I don't know where to begin. This piece dwells on multiples emotions and teases you all the way till the end. Jah bless jah bless

January 19, 2016 8:56 am

wonderful textures and morphing of sounds

January 24, 2016 5:20 am
tsrono wrote:

unique mix of atmospheres in this, keeps the ears attentive

Thanks mate!

hypnogram wrote:

I remember the CMI days.  Some real gems amongst them!  Cheers.

Lyons wrote:

laguna wrote:

Wish you the best, Richard.

Thanks heaps guys.  Really appreciated!  I'll get round to listening to some tracks soon!

Mr Mort wrote:

Thanks!  And well, I do score for movies actually.  Mostly short films.  I think I did 8 short films/docos last year and was nominated for Best Composer for the South Australian Screen Awards at the beginning of 2015 so I was pretty happy with that.  A few films I worked on are part of a film festival in a couple of week too!

little-scale wrote:

wonderful textures and morphing of sounds

Thanks for listening Seb.  Glad you enjoyed it!

January 24, 2016 9:10 pm

This track really takes me along for an intense emotional ride, wonderfully structured and composed.
All the best to you.

January 25, 2016 1:42 pm
Plantrain wrote:

All the best to you.

Thanks mate. Appreciated.

January 26, 2016 5:33 pm

where can i see some of these films?

January 31, 2016 2:08 am

You'll find some of them at aritchie.com

I'd recommend Iron Child.  Search it on youtube even  smile

Mr Mort wrote:

where can i see some of these films?

February 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Can't believe I missed this post. Really impressive!