Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Sensations Return

Sensations Return

By rdomain on November 20, 2016 9:44 am

Piece for modular synth and Plumbutter.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
November 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Wonderful contrast between the low pulse and the percussive elements. Love the entropic ending

November 25, 2016 4:53 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Wonderful contrast between the low pulse and the percussive elements. Love the entropic ending

Thanks Jim.  I quite enjoy the same things.  The elements came together so organically too.  Also, thanks for all the feedback and listening.  Tis really appreciated.  I may be a week or two late but I'll always get back to you and return the favour (and just because you do really unique and interesting tunes smile )

November 25, 2016 1:33 pm

Subtle but intriguing percussion - like machines whispering between themselves.

Dreamy - good stuff

November 27, 2016 9:54 am
GrainBastard wrote:

Subtle but intriguing percussion - like machines whispering between themselves.

Dreamy - good stuff

Thanks.  Very true re the whispering!  I like the concept.  smile

November 27, 2016 11:10 pm

The low drone and the percussive elements complement each other perfectly. Much liked!

November 28, 2016 4:06 am
Plantrain wrote:

The low drone and the percussive elements complement each other perfectly. Much liked!

Thanks dude!  The two elements came together quite organically too which I also much liked!  big_smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up