Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Remix for Exhaust Fan Concerto mvt 1

Remix for Exhaust Fan Concerto mvt 1

By rdomain on May 22, 2016 5:10 am

This is a remix of a friends track he did for Weekly Beats 2012.  No computers were used to create the remix and no other sound sources were used, only the original file found on Weekly Beats.

http://weeklybeats.com/#/ryan/music/con … -fan-mvt-i

I created a three track EP of remixes this week of the 3 part concerto which is available at:

https://rdomain.bandcamp.com/album/remi … n-concerto

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

May 23, 2016 3:48 am

And no animals were harmed.

Nice subdued remix -- how was it done, if not on computer?

May 23, 2016 2:15 pm

Brilliant. As is the rest of your EP. Great work!
I also enjoyed Ryan's original 2012 tracks. Which have now sent me down a listening rabbit hole, where I'm exploring people's submissions to all of WB2012 instead of listening to this week's new tracks. :-)

May 23, 2016 4:25 pm

totally beautiful

May 24, 2016 9:56 am
Jim Wood wrote:

And no animals were harmed.

Nice subdued remix -- how was it done, if not on computer?

Thanks Jim.  It was all created on the Elektron Octatrack.  A hardware sampler essentially.  Such a great bit of kit.  I just loaded the original song file onto the machine and then started manipulating!

Plantrain wrote:

Brilliant. As is the rest of your EP. Great work!

Thanks mate and thanks for checking out the release!  And yeah, there's so much good music hidden on this site.

yan_g wrote:

totally beautiful

Much appreciated!

May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

great piece of music. Back from the cave.

May 29, 2016 5:42 pm