Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / rdomain's music / Broken Ribs and Sleepless Nights

Broken Ribs and Sleepless Nights

By rdomain on October 2, 2016 5:28 am

Currently beta testing some unreleased software which was used creating the textural parts of this piece. The main texture was my girlfriend talking and a secondary texture later is from a violin piece (which isn't the part that sounds like violin).  Strings were added to enhance the piece.

Next week will be a remix of this track using only this song for the source material and the beta software for processing/mixing.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

October 3, 2016 2:19 am

Fascinating: I could never have guessed the source material. More info to come, I hope?

October 3, 2016 8:12 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Yep, for sure!  I'm under contract not to reveal anything until it's release but was given permission to post these tunes.  I'm thinking you'll dig it for creating new material from vocal samples.  smile

October 3, 2016 9:07 am

This sounds like a very interesting piece of software, looking forward to more details when you're able to release them. And the track is good, so it sounds like you put the software to good use.

October 3, 2016 5:13 pm

Sorry, but I think it sounds like your girlfriend turned into a werewolf. Be careful with beta versions!!!!

October 6, 2016 2:20 pm

it's official, I am dead scared!
chilly track!
You should make soundtracks for movies I don't dare to see!