Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Q-Rosh's music / operation achilles

operation achilles

By Q-Rosh on November 27, 2016 6:03 pm

This track does not relate to the recount!
I want to dedicate this song to our dear friend G.H., who will have surgery today. the achilles tendon gets reattached. I hope everything will be all right then. GOOD LUCK !
And I want to thank him for these cool-jazzy e-piano parts he did for me here, fitting perfectly into my soundworld. I must be a fortune kookie to get to know such an amazing keyboard player!!
You will listen to all kind of different moods and styles, mixed together like I did before in lost rock and cosmic targets. I could have split this track into two, but I liked it more in full length.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
November 28, 2016 3:32 am

Super epic and goes lots of places.  I'll probably have to listen a couple more times to take it all in, but everything sounds super great.  I hope your friend recovers quickly!

November 29, 2016 8:31 am

November 29, 2016 5:43 pm

Zunächst mal: Geiler Song!
Es fließt wirklich alles wunderbar ineinander und die Sounds sind super.

Nachdem ich den Song jetzt allerdings ca. 5-10 mal gehört habe muss ich sagen, ich hätte den Jazzvibe gerne durchgängiger gehört, so wie gegen Ende nach dem großen Break. Das ist so cool mit dem Rhodes im Hintergrund und der Gitarre drauf smile

November 30, 2016 11:59 pm

A truly cosmic journey. Best wishes to GH for a speedy recovery.

December 3, 2016 11:31 pm

really fun!  hope your friend heals swiftly!

December 4, 2016 1:43 pm
is nothing sacred? wrote:

really fun!  hope your friend heals swiftly!

Jim Wood wrote:

A truly cosmic journey. Best wishes to GH for a speedy recovery.

theGuen wrote:

Zunächst mal: Geiler Song!
Es fließt wirklich alles wunderbar ineinander und die Sounds sind super.

Nachdem ich den Song jetzt allerdings ca. 5-10 mal gehört habe muss ich sagen, ich hätte den Jazzvibe gerne durchgängiger gehört, so wie gegen Ende nach dem großen Break. Das ist so cool mit dem Rhodes im Hintergrund und der Gitarre drauf smile


Danke für die Verbesserungsvorschläge. Wenn ich mal Zeit finde, werde ich an der Nummer nochmal in Deinem Sinne schrauben.

Ipaghost wrote:

CosmicCairns wrote:

Super epic and goes lots of places.  I'll probably have to listen a couple more times to take it all in, but everything sounds super great.  I hope your friend recovers quickly!

Thank you everbody. The operation was a success. Our friend is happy.

December 18, 2016 5:00 pm

Einfach genial!!!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up