Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

into dust

By Q-Rosh on September 11, 2016 4:02 pm

What a special date to release a song.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
September 12, 2016 3:42 am

diggin the groovs on this, and nice crispy textures

September 12, 2016 5:30 am

Zitronengeleeartiger Geschmack, wie wir ihn lieben, es kann eigentlich nicht besser werden, und doch: Es tut es. Wow. Klasse Song. Love it

September 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Love the intro build. This is going on my playlist: well done!

September 12, 2016 9:44 pm

oh wow. Zitronengeleartiger Geschmack is spot on smile cool

September 13, 2016 3:21 am

Really develops into a nice groove and, as usual, you have an excellent grasp of using interesting sounds and textures to augment the track. 

September 15, 2016 3:33 am

This is so freakin' awesome! This is inspiring stuff

September 15, 2016 6:38 pm


So dusty!

September 18, 2016 8:27 am

Brilliant track!
A sweet laid back groove, with lots of interesting things happening and great build up!

September 18, 2016 2:35 pm
george bowles wrote:

diggin the groovs on this, and nice crispy textures

Fred und Luna wrote:

Zitronengeleeartiger Geschmack, wie wir ihn lieben, es kann eigentlich nicht besser werden, und doch: Es tut es. Wow. Klasse Song. Love it

Jim Wood wrote:

Love the intro build. This is going on my playlist: well done!

sinewave wrote:

oh wow. Zitronengeleartiger Geschmack is spot on smile cool

CosmicCairns wrote:

Really develops into a nice groove and, as usual, you have an excellent grasp of using interesting sounds and textures to augment the track.

cfurrow wrote:

This is so freakin' awesome! This is inspiring stuff

Ipaghost wrote:


So dusty!

Plantrain wrote:

Brilliant track!
A sweet laid back groove, with lots of interesting things happening and great build up!


Danke schön.

September 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Beautiful

September 21, 2016 7:47 pm

This is great, beautiful journey and groove, so many good sounds, nice one as usual.

September 21, 2016 8:00 pm

yes, great how it evolves from beginning to end. love when and how the distorted drums kick in. powerful stuff.

September 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Awesome laid-back head nodder of a track! Great job!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up