Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

drift off

By Q-Rosh on October 16, 2016 5:44 pm

It was the time to try something little different. That means I used sofware and soundsources, I did not work with for a long time. Samples and sampleplayer on my old PPC Mac passed through an reverberation amplifier, rerecorded in the DAW to the current project, to give it more orchestral feel. The result is pretty nice I think, even I prefer hardware instruments in general.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 17, 2016 9:03 am

Excellent!!! Its like sci-fi heaven, you've created a sonic planet... well done!

October 17, 2016 6:42 pm

Your refreshed approach worked well. Excellent results!

October 17, 2016 9:10 pm

Sounds great! Great melody again. The second Part is awesome with the birdlike fx and the piano.

October 18, 2016 3:56 am

You've gotten excellent results.  It's very impressive that you've ventured outside your comfort zone and managed to come up with something of such quality.  Really nice.

October 18, 2016 6:53 pm

I like the dirty bass.

October 18, 2016 10:46 pm

This is grand. Great results, love that idea of traveling outside comfort zone.

October 21, 2016 4:23 pm

October 22, 2016 8:59 am
Ipaghost wrote:


Thank you for this incredible spaceman gif.
Now I know now who is spaceman4 !!!

October 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Very nice, with lots of interesting details to listen for. It sounds like you are comfortable outside your comfort zone as well!

October 23, 2016 3:48 pm
Plantrain wrote:

Very nice, with lots of interesting details to listen for. It sounds like you are comfortable outside your comfort zone as well!

miraclemiles wrote:

This is grand. Great results, love that idea of traveling outside comfort zone.

Devieus wrote:

I like the dirty bass.

CosmicCairns wrote:

You've gotten excellent results.  It's very impressive that you've ventured outside your comfort zone and managed to come up with something of such quality.  Really nice.

theGuen wrote:

Sounds great! Great melody again. The second Part is awesome with the birdlike fx and the piano.

Jim Wood wrote:

Your refreshed approach worked well. Excellent results!


I really appreciate your nice comments. Thank you very much.

Podling wrote:

Excellent!!! Its like sci-fi heaven, you've created a sonic planet... well done!


October 28, 2016 5:19 pm

sooo lovely!

November 21, 2016 8:55 pm

"Ist das Q-Rosh?", fragt meine Frau im Hintergrund. "Wow."
"Ja, ziemlich wow", antworte ich, setze mich ans Laptop, drehe den Lautstärkepegel noch etwas nach oben und tippe diese Worte.

November 25, 2016 12:33 pm


 
Lovely !

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up