Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Pselodux's music / ex 7 wip r1-1

ex 7 wip r1-1

By Pselodux on May 22, 2016 7:44 am

A loop I recorded and slowed down using my most recent live setup. It hints at what I want to do with it eventually but I figured it would be nice to get something super repetitive down as a guide first.

I'm playing around with the idea of the next 0F.digital release being available in two length formats—one being long form, largely unedited, repetitive tracks, and the other being a more concise version for quicker listening. It means that if you really want to, you can download a 2+ hour album or just get the ~30 min EP.

May 23, 2016 1:27 am

So much atmos!! I wish I had a chance to take a closer look at your live setup (the hardwarez) from Friday... It was a blast.

May 24, 2016 2:21 pm

Very cool crunchy sounds, and the slowed-down process works really well--plus you get that huge reverb.  Awesome.

May 25, 2016 11:55 am

Yeah, I'm really liking this. It sounds like it would be a great basis for a much more complex piece, too.

May 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Excellent atmosphere. I like this a lot just as it is, but curious to hear your completed version

May 30, 2016 2:43 am

I like the idea for the releases to have different versions. I don't see why not, options are good smile

June 5, 2016 2:32 pm