Sort of a continuation of last week. I started out recording a piece on acoustic piano using the notes from the Prometheus Chord. It sounded like complete rubbish. (Not the chord's fault, I just couldn't come up with a single usable musical idea.)
Paulstretch to the rescue: I compressed what I had recorded down to around 8 seconds, and then stretched it to a little over two minutes. Then I recorded a piano improvisation with Pianoteq using the notes from the chord as the scale, moved some overly sloppy notes, but did very little editing other than that.
This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved