A different process than usual for me this week.
Started out with a recording of rain falling on an umbrella, not immediately musically usable in itself. Took small samples from that and processed them to make the sounds working as the drum beat in this track. And processed fragments of the original recording to add more textures to the track. Then I added fragments of a mixdown of an abandonded song from last year to give the track some harmonic elements.
Then I made four tracks with Paulstretch based on a segment of the mixdown of this that ended up at about twice the length of the original track.
Repeated the parts from the original track to match the new length, and finally made some minor adjustments to make everything work together.
This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved