Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

2042

By Plantrain on May 22, 2016 7:30 pm

Drum machines, Kaoss Pad, processed virtual piano and a little bass.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
May 23, 2016 1:41 am

Great ambience!

May 23, 2016 6:14 pm

Blissful and pretty, but with some decidedly dark undertones. Cool stuff.

May 23, 2016 7:36 pm

really beautiful and introspective track. Love the meandering kick and the crackle ... Just really really beautiful smile

May 24, 2016 10:03 am

Beautiful piano motif along with the shimmering guitars.  Lovely stuff!

May 24, 2016 3:23 pm

very very nice. 100% dreamy.

May 29, 2016 7:15 pm

i agree wto
Great Artwork

May 29, 2016 9:55 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Great ambience!

CosmicCairns wrote:

Blissful and pretty, but with some decidedly dark undertones. Cool stuff.

dj someguy wrote:

really beautiful and introspective track. Love the meandering kick and the crackle ... Just really really beautiful smile

rdomain wrote:

Beautiful piano motif along with the shimmering guitars.  Lovely stuff!

Q-Rosh wrote:

very very nice. 100% dreamy.

m2K7 wrote:

i agree wto
Great Artwork

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
(What sounds like a guitar is actually a piano put through an Absynth patch.)

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up