Facebook Twitter Music RSS

All I Can 01

By Oso Feo on May 15, 2016 11:25 pm

This is a two part track. (1/2) The idea for this song was to make a driving techno track. I wanted to make a song I could jam to while biking through the streets of San Francisco. If you guys got any suggestions on improvement, I'd appreciate it!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

May 16, 2016 4:24 pm

I think, excellent House track! smile

May 18, 2016 9:52 pm

Good stuff man, bassline was mean and driving. Aside from the mixing and levels of each track, id mess with the hats. It was grooving enough for me. Like they came in and out but didnt sit in the drivers seat.

May 20, 2016 7:19 pm

nice work!  this would be fun to bike to.

I might compress the entire track a little bit to bring out a little more oomph in the attack of all the sonic elements.

May 31, 2016 10:59 pm

Maybe this one's too intense for biking... So much energy in here, no doubt. This is for sure "driving on acid"

June 10, 2016 5:52 pm
m2K7 wrote:

I think, excellent House track! smile

orangedrink wrote:

nice work!  this would be fun to bike to.

Thanks a lot! @orangedrink I will definitely mess around more with compression in the future. I'm just now getting into compression so I'll be sure to really get into it in my next track.

June 10, 2016 5:59 pm
laguna wrote:

Definitivamente ha usado "acid" como unos de mis elementos principales. No mas digo "biking" porque cuando uso mi bici en San Francisco, voy bien rápido! big_smile

June 10, 2016 6:04 pm
Mr Mort wrote:

So you think the cymbals should be more still and not in the middle ground?