I've been thinking about the concept of not growing and thriving through nurturing, but being shaped by perseverance through adversity. I tried to make a peaceful, beautiful track that had some painful difficulty and darkness in the background. I wanted you to see the glacier glisten, as well as feel its enormity and power.
Things I learned:
- Played piano and played a G major scale for the run up (I'm learning music theory)
- Was able to apply proper fingering for the run up, was excited that I could play it that fast
- Got an external keyboard working for MIDI!
Follow up on:
- Still have no idea how to use MIDINES (which is what I wanted to make this piece on)
- Would have liked to have introduced another part of the song, but wasn't feeling it. But that's okay!
* * * I made a video for last week's track!!! http://weeklybeats.com/#/orangedrink/mu cting-face* * *
This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike (BY-NC-SA)