Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / omegachild's music / Lovers on a real train

Lovers on a real train

By omegachild on January 17, 2016 4:56 am

This one is sort of a tribute to the 'Berlin School' because of the arpeggiated synths and moving bassline. I first discovered this style when listening to some Tangerine dream and realised I do a lot of similar things with harmony and moving bass lines in my own music. This one is titled as a tribute to the amazing song by them called 'Love on a real train' It's not a cover but the opening line reminded me of that style. I explore some trancelike things in this, mainly the repetitive vocal which I pull from my love of underworld. There's also some white bread trance in there too.
Vocals were recorded by myself with the aid of the wonderful autotune smile

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

January 18, 2016 12:20 am

all kinds of ambient going on. i like this, it kinda sounds like something the chemical brothers might've put out for the Hanna soundtrack.

January 18, 2016 12:30 am
LiliannaAlejandro wrote:

Cool I'll have to check that soundtrack out thanks smile

January 18, 2016 12:52 am

Fucking great submission! I love all of the styles you brought in while still being driving and raw. A bit of 90s techno and a bit of dubstep. Great work.

January 18, 2016 1:07 am

So epic brother! Amazing work man! Keep it coming!

January 18, 2016 2:13 am

Buddy, you are really really good.

January 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Great buildup, very cinematic and atmospheric. Scifi chase scene?

January 18, 2016 10:17 pm

It feels really solid.

January 20, 2016 9:53 am

Really tight and intense. I love your style. Killer track!!!

January 21, 2016 5:07 am

Very nicely done, I would say you definitely achieved the tribute you have outlined above

January 22, 2016 1:36 pm
LiliannaAlejandro wrote:

That soundtrack was indeed a declared homage to Berlin and the 70s scene, as the brothers stated smile

mechlo wrote:

You brought all those styles into a perfect balance. Really killer track

January 24, 2016 5:45 am

Thanks guys for the feedback smile Just tying up week three now.... fark it's getting harder already

January 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Love this piece! The style is well-refined, everything fits together nicely. smile