Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / mysterioso's music / They Return to Claim What is Theirs

They Return to Claim What is Theirs

By mysterioso on November 17, 2016 12:34 am

I have finally completed my trilogy.

November 21, 2016 1:45 am

Sweet alt-ballad; love that minimal backing.

November 23, 2016 6:29 pm

There is nothing I do not like in this song. You are a great singer!!!

November 24, 2016 1:01 am

Some elements of the song are not particularly my cup of tea, but I must say you really have a beautiful voice. I think you could mix a little bit louder and it will shine!

Nice work, really

November 27, 2016 11:43 pm

Very nice, particularly like the layered voices, works really well.

December 7, 2016 12:13 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Sweet alt-ballad; love that minimal backing.

Thanks! I got a new drum sample pack and this inspiration struck.

Q-Rosh wrote:

There is nothing I do not like in this song. You are a great singer!!!

I should send you flowers for saying that <blushes>

laguna wrote:

Nice work, really

Seriously? Thank you! I am not a confident singer at all so I tend to keep the voice low in my mixes.

Plantrain wrote:

Very nice, particularly like the layered voices, works really well.

Ta!
I was being rushed to finalising my mix and I wasn't happy with where the vocal layers at the end were sitting in the stereo field. If I was to revisit this piece, I'd give them more distinct left/right positions and probably add a couple more with different lyrics.