Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

BNB

By Mr Mort on October 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Long weekend, need more sleep

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
October 31, 2016 12:58 am

This is excellent. If this is you sleep-deprived, I can only tremble at the notion of you fully alert. ::)

October 31, 2016 2:26 am
Jim Wood wrote:

This is excellent. If this is you sleep-deprived, I can only tremble at the notion of you fully alert. ::)

It's been a long week. We'll be back later...

October 31, 2016 1:34 pm

this is a really really reaaaaaaaaaallly great track, man!! love the hum under the track and i think the transition between the first bit and the 4/4 beat is awesome! Well done!!

October 31, 2016 3:27 pm

Totally engaging.  Very much enjoying the propulsive minimalism of this piece.  Well done!  (And solidarity in weekend sleep-deprivation.)

November 1, 2016 9:21 pm
dj someguy wrote:

this is a really really reaaaaaaaaaallly great track, man!! love the hum under the track and i think the transition between the first bit and the 4/4 beat is awesome! Well done!!

Thanx! After going to amsterdam where that dubstep/broken beat are around, we're trying to incoprorate rhythms that arent so straight.

November 1, 2016 9:23 pm
onezero wrote:

Totally engaging.  Very much enjoying the propulsive minimalism of this piece.  Well done!  (And solidarity in weekend sleep-deprivation.)

Lol yesh! Sleep deprecation will do wonders for art not so much on the body. ALSO we've been leaning on barebone grooves. Those are what get bodies moving.

November 1, 2016 9:56 pm

November 8, 2016 12:28 am
Ipaghost wrote:

Mangekyo sharingan

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up