Facebook Twitter Music RSS

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / miraclemiles's music / Nothing Left to Say

Nothing Left to Say

By miraclemiles on October 9, 2016 11:34 pm

Playing around with vocoder vox this week. I work in Ableton, and the included vocoder is good, but this week I was playing with the Izotope Vocal Synth, which has a bunch of other features, so I think this also has some of what they call Polyvox, which adds some harmony effect. This was just a couple hour start, looking forward to spending more time and getting this worked into the process more. So had some fun with this and hopefully can work it into more songs because I want vocals!

October 10, 2016 2:18 am

Vocoders are dope.  Nice usage of it.  I like the beat, too.

October 11, 2016 11:23 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Vocoders are dope.  Nice usage of it.  I like the beat, too.

Thanks so much - I think its vocodes for the rest of the year for me!

October 12, 2016 10:48 pm

Richly instrumental results along with the classic vocoder. Sweet.

If you're into vocal synthesis, check out http://www.plogue.com/downloads/  - Alter/Ego (plus Daisy voice bank). It's free, and lots of fun.

October 12, 2016 11:01 pm

For a preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWZUZBWm0CE

October 14, 2016 6:14 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

For a preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWZUZBWm0CE

Thanks for listening and feedback! I watched the Plogue preview, definitely downloading that, looks like a lot of fun.

October 15, 2016 4:10 pm

This is dope

October 17, 2016 8:57 am

CooL Stuff! Bopping along in my chairrrr... yeah!

October 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Suhweet vocoder lines and slick drum production.  Nice job! smile