Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

DENOMINATOR

By minaret_kid on February 21, 2016 11:50 pm

CIRKLON/106/606/909/AN1X/RZ1/JX3P/FX/MIC+SHAKER

made this today.
vox sampled with rz1.

This submission is licensed by author under CC Attribution Noncommercial No Derivative Works (BY-NC-ND)

  • Play
  • Download
February 22, 2016 1:37 am

Nice churn; like the way it develops.

February 22, 2016 3:32 am

Um es auf einen Nenner zu bringen: super trippy, super groovy, super sexy.

February 22, 2016 7:25 am

Really nice work! Found this rather hypnotic.

February 22, 2016 8:35 am

Excellent stuff as always!!

February 22, 2016 12:11 pm

I bet your stuff mixed and blended in one single sessión would sound amazing. This sound superb.

I know it's not what the voice says, but sounds like "raw velvet" to me. I envy your rz1. it is easy to work with that casio gear? I've seen some
on sale here in Spain... For crazy prices, sadly). Should be great to have a look at your gear.

Could I recomend a great track that maybe you dig: "open up" by The Frogmen. I believe you'll dig this tech house by this late-nineties spanish duo.

February 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Great track!


laguna wrote:

I envy your rz1. it is easy to work with that casio gear?

I have one, and it's collecting dust at the moment; the only reason I'm keeping it is that I'd like to circuit bend it one day, because it's not terribly usable. No step-record mode, no control over the stock sounds, and just a very basic filter for the sampled sounds. I just use samples of it these days.

February 22, 2016 5:26 pm

oh dope, oh dope, oh dope

Another heater this week. The main synths really sit well in the mix. Really diggin your style my friend! We should share some music sometime. Im curious to what you usually listen to on your free time.

February 22, 2016 5:41 pm

February 23, 2016 5:32 am
Jim Wood wrote:

Nice churn; like the way it develops.


+1 to this.


Ipaghost wrote:


and this. super wiggly dude!

February 25, 2016 7:22 pm

Very interesting hypnotic track!

March 4, 2016 6:51 pm

Damn kid, this song was made well! Those synths took it away for me. The way they sound in the mix really adds and enhances your song. It's so good that I gotta find a way to absorb the way you place things in the mix. I'm curious, how long have you been doing creating music for?

March 10, 2016 10:35 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Nice churn; like the way it develops.

Fred und Luna wrote:

Um es auf einen Nenner zu bringen: super trippy, super groovy, super sexy.

Simon Koehn wrote:

Really nice work! Found this rather hypnotic.

dj someguy wrote:

Excellent stuff as always!!

thank you, und dankeschön dear fellow wbsies!

March 10, 2016 10:46 pm
laguna wrote:

I bet your stuff mixed and blended in one single sessión would sound amazing. This sound superb.

I know it's not what the voice says, but sounds like "raw velvet" to me. I envy your rz1. it is easy to work with that casio gear? I've seen some
on sale here in Spain... For crazy prices, sadly). Should be great to have a look at your gear.

Could I recomend a great track that maybe you dig: "open up" by The Frogmen. I believe you'll dig this tech house by this late-nineties spanish duo.

thanks laguna! i like this one too, was big fun in the making.
yeah, the rz1 has so much character, love the sampling option, and hyper compressed 12bit sounds. easy to jam with because of the mixing faders.
brittle, restricted, and somehow stubborn, but as i said very strong personality it has. i heard the prices went up, this market is overheated. should post a pic of my setup for you, or just come by if you are in germany. let me know! diggin the frogmen, think we share the same workflow. thanks again! und grüße!

March 10, 2016 10:54 pm
7506 wrote:

Great track!


laguna wrote:

I envy your rz1. it is easy to work with that casio gear?


I have one, and it's collecting dust at the moment; the only reason I'm keeping it is that I'd like to circuit bend it one day, because it's not terribly usable. No step-record mode, no control over the stock sounds, and just a very basic filter for the sampled sounds. I just use samples of it these days.

i totaly agree with what your saying, but then on the other hand, it has this strong personality/character. and i love that compressed clap to much. the mixing faders are great for jams. i use a workaround to get rid of the click, so i have it in steady rec. mode. would not give it away. thanks+greets!

March 10, 2016 10:57 pm
Ipaghost wrote:

Parallelis wrote:
Jim Wood wrote:

Nice churn; like the way it develops.


+1 to this.


Ipaghost wrote:


and this. super wiggly dude!


hehe, those gifs! thanks for listenning guys!

March 10, 2016 10:59 pm
m2K7 wrote:

Very interesting hypnotic track!

thank you for taking the time, to listen and comment!

March 10, 2016 11:05 pm
Oso Feo wrote:

Damn kid, this song was made well! Those synths took it away for me. The way they sound in the mix really adds and enhances your song. It's so good that I gotta find a way to absorb the way you place things in the mix. I'm curious, how long have you been doing creating music for?

longtime, you guessed right! probably around 25 years of making some beats/sounds and djing.
great you like the track! thanks for listenning!

March 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Im not doing Djing now. Its only for my black Soul.
I love dark corners, Ruins in the Dark and great Beats.
There is Light and it´s waiting for me and I need it to Live, and i Love Fear too.

March 20, 2016 11:43 pm
minaret_kid wrote:
Oso Feo wrote:

Damn kid, this song was made well! Those synths took it away for me. The way they sound in the mix really adds and enhances your song. It's so good that I gotta find a way to absorb the way you place things in the mix. I'm curious, how long have you been doing creating music for?

longtime, you guessed right! probably around 25 years of making some beats/sounds and djing.
great you like the track! thanks for listenning!

Just as I thought, you're a veteran! Haha well keep making tunes man cause your stuff is bumpin!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up