Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / Martiln's music / Simple Pleasures

Simple Pleasures

By Martiln on April 8, 2016 6:16 am

Wanted to revisit to the kind of stuff I was doing at the start of the year for the first few weeks, so did something pretty chill and house-y. Hope you guys like it!

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
April 11, 2016 12:30 am

I'm really loving all your stuff, and hope to be able to catch up with your late weeks soon. It's amazing how strong and polished your production sounds. Excellent deep vibe for a sunset in Ibiza.

By the way: this one is FUCKING EPIC !!!

Downloaded and faved, no doubt

April 11, 2016 12:47 am
laguna wrote:

I'm really loving all your stuff, and hope to be able to catch up with your late weeks soon. It's amazing how strong and polished your production sounds. Excellent deep vibe for a sunset in Ibiza.

By the way: this one is FUCKING EPIC !!!

Downloaded and faved, no doubt

Thanks Laguna! Glad you liked it! big_smile

April 11, 2016 1:42 am

So warm! This is the soundtrack to a summery night on an island

April 11, 2016 3:06 am

One of the best produced piano sounds on WB! Gets me every time. The main melody really is the icing on the cake here. Percussion is clear and driving. Swear to god Martiln, if you're secretly a ghost producer for Disclosure... Either way, I'm in love, for the very first time, every damn week!! Keep up the excellent work, sir!

April 11, 2016 1:18 pm
donnyjankowski wrote:

So warm! This is the soundtrack to a summery night on an island

Ah, I can picture it clearly, wish I was there right now!

Alphaglitch wrote:

One of the best produced piano sounds on WB! Gets me every time. The main melody really is the icing on the cake here. Percussion is clear and driving. Swear to god Martiln, if you're secretly a ghost producer for Disclosure... Either way, I'm in love, for the very first time, every damn week!! Keep up the excellent work, sir!

Such kind words, thank you! big_smile
Thank you as always for listening and am glad you enjoyed it!

April 11, 2016 2:47 pm

April 11, 2016 6:39 pm

incredible atmospheric production with some hard hitting drums
A+++

April 14, 2016 3:12 am
Ipaghost wrote:

I don't know how, but you always manage to have a gif for everything, it's actually incredibly impressive. Thanks as always for listening!

orangedrink wrote:

incredible atmospheric production with some hard hitting drums
A+++

Cheers orangedrink! Thanks as always for listening and glad you liked it! big_smile

April 14, 2016 7:11 pm

That kick and that bass...that's what's happening. Nice snare, great pads and piano...beautiful work.

April 15, 2016 2:03 pm

Excellent, great Work!

April 16, 2016 8:27 am
onezero wrote:

That kick and that bass...that's what's happening. Nice snare, great pads and piano...beautiful work.

m2K7 wrote:

Excellent, great Work!

Thanks for the kind words guys! smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up