Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / m2K7's music / Journey to Poland

Journey to Poland

By m2K7 on November 6, 2016 5:34 pm

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
November 7, 2016 12:27 am

November 7, 2016 1:11 am

mmmm nice

November 7, 2016 3:51 am

So spacious. Love it!

November 7, 2016 8:08 am

lovely track!

November 7, 2016 7:20 pm

Stunning deepspace ambience and a cool sloooooow mix of the elements. Very tastefull.

November 8, 2016 8:44 am

I like the photo.  Reminds of a photo I used to use years ago for my artist profile on myspace!  haha.  It was a disused insane asylum. 
Lovely track too btw  smile

November 9, 2016 4:12 am

Great job, lots of depth to the sound, really like what sounds like a distorted radio broadcast in the background

November 10, 2016 8:03 pm

great job!!! really love this one. that pad feels so cozy

November 11, 2016 1:27 am

my husband is polish and we really want to visit one day.

great blend of sounds!  is it a patch or a mix of different things?

November 20, 2016 10:40 pm
Ipaghost wrote:

7506 wrote:

mmmm nice

royb0t wrote:

So spacious. Love it!

george bowles wrote:

lovely track!

Q-Rosh wrote:

Stunning deepspace ambience and a cool sloooooow mix of the elements. Very tastefull.

rdomain wrote:

I like the photo.  Reminds of a photo I used to use years ago for my artist profile on myspace!  haha.  It was a disused insane asylum. 
Lovely track too btw  smile

Jason Nijjer wrote:

Great job, lots of depth to the sound, really like what sounds like a distorted radio broadcast in the background

ice smashing wrote:

great job!!! really love this one. that pad feels so cozy

orangedrink wrote:

my husband is polish and we really want to visit one day.

great blend of sounds!  is it a patch or a mix of different things?


 
Thank you all!!
Please excuse my late reply

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up