Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / m2K7's music / Frühling_Spring

Frühling_Spring

By m2K7 on April 17, 2016 12:28 pm


Endlich Frühling_Finally Spring

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
April 18, 2016 12:17 am

Love it. Got a certain introspection/melancholy to it, very much dig it. Great beats too!

April 18, 2016 1:08 am

Damn. I love how the beat does not give a quick indication of the melodies finite places. KUDOS.

April 18, 2016 1:12 am

Wow -- the way the beats compliment  and augment the melody -- sehr nett!

April 18, 2016 2:00 am

Love the subtle feeling of urgency here.

April 18, 2016 2:18 am

This week haben wir exakt dasselbe Thema, denselben Titel (inhaltlich). Hopefully spring will last longer than your song. Luckily you can play it over and over again. I'm already in round 3. Very beautiful song.

April 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Very good. The intro deserves a special mention. Love the way the beat drops in.

April 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Mir fällt jetzt nix mehr ein. Hammer!!!!!!

April 19, 2016 11:02 pm

April 20, 2016 7:38 am

lush organic grooves, interesting material, nice balance

April 20, 2016 6:01 pm

Awesome beat and that cool lead kicks in, oh yais! Nice work!

April 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Cool track - love that lead and how it builds.

April 21, 2016 10:07 pm

love the energy, love the mood, love the lead, should be longer!

April 22, 2016 1:47 am

Cool piece.  Starts lush and then into an almost hiphop type of groove.  Nice bokeh btw  smile

April 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Agreed that when the beat kicks in, it's a great surprise.  Wonderful melodies (particularly those two echoey leads) and sounds--a total springtime jam.  Well done!

April 24, 2016 5:52 pm
royb0t wrote:

Love it. Got a certain introspection/melancholy to it, very much dig it. Great beats too!

Nestrogen wrote:

Damn. I love how the beat does not give a quick indication of the melodies finite places. KUDOS.

Jim Wood wrote:

Wow -- the way the beats compliment  and augment the melody -- sehr nett!

radio:NOISE wrote:

Love the subtle feeling of urgency here.

Fred und Luna wrote:

This week haben wir exakt dasselbe Thema, denselben Titel (inhaltlich). Hopefully spring will last longer than your song. Luckily you can play it over and over again. I'm already in round 3. Very beautiful song.

Ja, lustig. Die Rheinebene machts möglich smile
Aber der Winter kommt zurück sad


GrainBastard wrote:

Very good. The intro deserves a special mention. Love the way the beat drops in.

Q-Rosh wrote:

Mir fällt jetzt nix mehr ein. Hammer!!!!!!

Danke smile


Ipaghost wrote:

george bowles wrote:

lush organic grooves, interesting material, nice balance

Tone Matrix wrote:

Awesome beat and that cool lead kicks in, oh yais! Nice work!

miraclemiles wrote:

Cool track - love that lead and how it builds.

yan_g wrote:

love the energy, love the mood, love the lead, should be longer!

rdomain wrote:

Cool piece.  Starts lush and then into an almost hiphop type of groove.  Nice bokeh btw  smile

onezero wrote:

Agreed that when the beat kicks in, it's a great surprise.  Wonderful melodies (particularly those two echoey leads) and sounds--a total springtime jam.  Well done!

Thanks so much for the Feedback! smile I appreciate it! smile

April 24, 2016 11:56 pm

Awesome beat and gorgeous melody. You reach a perfect balance between the strenght of the beat and such delicate melody.

That's my idea of hip hop smile

April 25, 2016 10:21 am

Yeah, this works!

April 29, 2016 4:45 pm
laguna wrote:

Awesome beat and gorgeous melody. You reach a perfect balance between the strenght of the beat and such delicate melody.

That's my idea of hip hop smile

Thanks, i love music of all genres, except German schlager big_smile:D

cTrix wrote:

Yeah, this works!

Thank you smile

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up