Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

WeeklyBeats.com / Music / m2K7's music / Four Sections

Four Sections

By m2K7 on February 20, 2016 10:29 pm

This image has four sections, it was not processed or assembled.
The Song has four sections too, but i melt it down into a Live mix with an external controler.
No Guitar or Brass Sample is used  there. I only added Noises and a lilltle bit Feedback and Feedback delays.
I want this song to dedicate a place in the south of Luxembourg.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
February 22, 2016 12:21 am

yeah, great work. love this.

February 22, 2016 3:25 am

Got up at 4 o' clock this morning, couldn't wait to hear the newest weekly beats creations, started with "four sections", a perfect song to slip into the new day, the new week. and although it's still dark outside I can already see the sunlight appearing piece by piece. Sehr entspannend und offen. Wunderbar.

February 22, 2016 7:46 am

Wow this is gorgeous! Very striking image too.

February 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Really cool. It puts me in the same mood as some FFX tracks. I like really like it!

February 22, 2016 7:19 pm

Really liking your stuff. Es is sehr hypnotisch smile

Really nice trip. This would be very powerful in such an isolated and quiet place

February 27, 2016 8:52 am

The perfect anti-stress song.
Listend to it 3 times and I am relaxed now.
Beautiful atmos you did there.

February 28, 2016 5:50 pm
minaret_kid wrote:

yeah, great work. love this.

Fred und Luna wrote:

Got up at 4 o' clock this morning, couldn't wait to hear the newest weekly beats creations, started with "four sections", a perfect song to slip into the new day, the new week. and although it's still dark outside I can already see the sunlight appearing piece by piece. Sehr entspannend und offen. Wunderbar.

Simon Koehn wrote:

Wow this is gorgeous! Very striking image too.

??? wrote:

Really cool. It puts me in the same mood as some FFX tracks. I like really like it!

laguna wrote:

Really liking your stuff. Es is sehr hypnotisch smile

Really nice trip. This would be very powerful in such an isolated and quiet place

Q-Rosh wrote:

The perfect anti-stress song.
Listend to it 3 times and I am relaxed now.
Beautiful atmos you did there.

Many thanks for taking your time to listen at my tracks.
I find your music very cool and look forward to your new releases !

March 12, 2016 7:07 pm

here again. i say bladerunner now. like.

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up