Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

Ants

By m2K7 on July 16, 2016 11:49 pm


 
Mankind in masses are stupid, but alone they are intelligent.
Ants in masses are intelligent, but alone they are stupid.
 
Ants

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
July 18, 2016 6:30 am

Very nice synth work and production.  I also like your observation about the intelligence of humans and ants.

July 18, 2016 7:09 am

True talk, man.

July 18, 2016 2:54 pm

This is great! extremely beautiful ambience smile

July 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Powerful track - builds lovely.....but relentlessly smile

Nice

July 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Absolutely correct. This is, therefore, an intelligent piece of music!

July 18, 2016 11:42 pm

So very true.
I really like the panned beat.

July 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Excellent observation. The pad sound is suhweet with the cool panning groove.  Nice job!  PS. Would Ant-Man be the smartest combo? smile

July 22, 2016 11:29 pm

I really fell in love with the pads of this track! I can't decide whether the kick should be just a tad bit punchier or not.

And I really hope the consciousness of the human mass changes.

July 26, 2016 3:13 am

Brilliant pads, really like the looping melody and crunchy beats

July 26, 2016 8:41 am

So huge drum beat there! Also, I subscribe your observation...

WOnderful ambient track with killer drums

July 28, 2016 9:59 pm

Power and weakness in numbers ... powerful deep track, I zoned out nicely.

July 29, 2016 3:59 pm
CosmicCairns wrote:

Very nice synth work and production.  I also like your observation about the intelligence of humans and ants.

Q-Rosh wrote:

True talk, man.

Droid-ON wrote:

This is great! extremely beautiful ambience smile

GrainBastard wrote:

Powerful track - builds lovely.....but relentlessly smile

Nice

Jim Wood wrote:

Absolutely correct. This is, therefore, an intelligent piece of music!

Plantrain wrote:

So very true.
I really like the panned beat.

Tone Matrix wrote:

Excellent observation. The pad sound is suhweet with the cool panning groove.  Nice job!  PS. Would Ant-Man be the smartest combo? smile

Oso Feo wrote:

I really fell in love with the pads of this track! I can't decide whether the kick should be just a tad bit punchier or not.

And I really hope the consciousness of the human mass changes.

Jason Nijjer wrote:

Brilliant pads, really like the looping melody and crunchy beats

laguna wrote:

So huge drum beat there! Also, I subscribe your observation...

WOnderful ambient track with killer drums

miraclemiles wrote:

Power and weakness in numbers ... powerful deep track, I zoned out nicely.


 
Many many thanks!!!! smile

I once again replied too late. Sorry for my mistake!

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up