Facebook Twitter Music RSS

Weeklybeats 2016 was a 52 week long music project in which artists composed and publicly released 1 song a week for the entire year. Enjoy this archive of over 3,700 music compositions by over 260 artists.
Sign up or Login to give feedback or chat up on the forums.

13Four

By m2K7 on April 2, 2016 1:04 pm

This Livemix isnt perfect.
Microwave 1, DW-6000 and Reason with higly resonant Filters are used.

An abandoned Cemetery in France.

This submission is licensed by author under Copyright All rights reserved

  • Play
  • Download
April 4, 2016 1:25 am

Great ambience, great image.

Perfection is in the ear of the listener ::)

April 4, 2016 2:04 pm

Nice sounds, I like the resonant plucky sound with all the reverb, really organic. Peaceful stuff heart

April 4, 2016 4:18 pm

Pure timeless beauty. Well done.
Is that a SC sixtrack???

April 4, 2016 9:46 pm

Really peaceful and relaxing. Great sounds as well. Awesome job!

April 5, 2016 3:17 am

Very nice, agree with others great organic sound, and I really enjoy all your photos

April 6, 2016 1:54 am

mmmm beautiful! Favourited! Very warm and chillzville big_smile

April 6, 2016 6:12 am

Wunderschönes Fluidum, auch die Melodien so mühelos und einwandfrei. Perfekt.

April 7, 2016 12:07 pm
Q-Rosh wrote:

Pure timeless beauty. Well done.
Is that a SC sixtrack???


Thank you!
Sixtrack schläft noch, werde ihn demnächst wecken smile

April 7, 2016 12:09 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Great ambience, great image.

Perfection is in the ear of the listener ::)


Thank you smile

April 7, 2016 12:22 pm
Fred und Luna wrote:

Wunderschönes Fluidum, auch die Melodien so mühelos und einwandfrei. Perfekt.


Danke! grüße aus HD nach KA smile

April 7, 2016 12:24 pm
Jim Wood wrote:

Great ambience, great image.

Perfection is in the ear of the listener ::)

??? wrote:

Nice sounds, I like the resonant plucky sound with all the reverb, really organic. Peaceful stuff <3

Q-Rosh wrote:

Pure timeless beauty. Well done.
Is that a SC sixtrack???

Martiln wrote:

Really peaceful and relaxing. Great sounds as well. Awesome job!

Jason Nijjer wrote:

Very nice, agree with others great organic sound, and I really enjoy all your photos

Podling wrote:

mmmm beautiful! Favourited! Very warm and chillzville big_smile

Fred und Luna wrote:

Wunderschönes Fluidum, auch die Melodien so mühelos und einwandfrei. Perfekt.

Thank you for taking your Time, thanx alot, for the positive comments
I am pleased that you like it smile
look forward to your new songs, Great Stuff!

April 7, 2016 2:23 pm

April 7, 2016 3:56 pm

Really nice piece of melodic electronica - excellently done.

April 8, 2016 10:07 am

So soothing, reminds me of the Machinarium OST

April 8, 2016 10:57 am

Lovely delicate vibe to it.  Very nice.  Is the Microwave the opening sound?

April 8, 2016 6:34 pm

Gorgeous work--excellent warm tonalities, lush reverb, nice use of space and repetition...so great.

April 10, 2016 3:17 am

very interesting timbres in there -- almost waiting for the beat to kick in :-)

April 10, 2016 8:06 am

Wonderful soothing feel

April 10, 2016 8:23 pm
Ipaghost wrote:


Nice Thanks! Danke smile

April 10, 2016 8:26 pm
rdomain wrote:

Lovely delicate vibe to it.  Very nice.  Is the Microwave the opening sound?


The second Sound, come in Game, but static Waves are used there and processed as REX2 file.
Thank you for listening.

April 10, 2016 8:31 pm
Ipaghost wrote:

GrainBastard wrote:

Really nice piece of melodic electronica - excellently done.

Nimble Cipher wrote:

So soothing, reminds me of the Machinarium OST

rdomain wrote:

Lovely delicate vibe to it.  Very nice.  Is the Microwave the opening sound?

onezero wrote:

Gorgeous work--excellent warm tonalities, lush reverb, nice use of space and repetition...so great.

Christian Grey wrote:

very interesting timbres in there -- almost waiting for the beat to kick in :-)

Plantrain wrote:

Wonderful soothing feel


Thank you at all, for listening my Song.
That makes me happy to continue my thing!

April 11, 2016 8:35 pm
Nimble Cipher wrote:

So soothing, reminds me of the Machinarium OST

Sure, and definitely as beautiful as that smile Glad to see a Korg DS6000 featured here, also.

Your music (and your kind synth) made me rediscover wavetable synthesys and all the worlds of new sounds it offers smile

Really beautiful piece, indeed smile

April 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Love it, great feel.

April 15, 2016 11:30 am
laguna wrote:
Nimble Cipher wrote:

So soothing, reminds me of the Machinarium OST

Sure, and definitely as beautiful as that smile Glad to see a Korg DS6000 featured here, also.

Your music (and your kind synth) made me rediscover wavetable synthesys and all the worlds of new sounds it offers smile

Really beautiful piece, indeed smile

Thank you smile
I like hybrid synths like DW6000, K3 and Microwave I.
They are always a rich source for new Sounds and Loops.
In this case, I do not use modulation of wavetable but static waveforms in Microwave.

April 16, 2016 4:37 pm

This is excellent. Such a soft chilled feel. Love how it fits with the picture.

April 17, 2016 12:30 pm
Techmonkey wrote:

This is excellent. Such a soft chilled feel. Love how it fits with the picture.


Thank you smile

April 18, 2016 1:47 am

Love it... almost missed this too. smile

April 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Lovely atmosphere throughout solidified by the awesome reverb and delay. Excellent outro as well.  Nice job!

April 24, 2016 5:53 pm
NWSPR wrote:

Love it... almost missed this too. smile

Tone Matrix wrote:

Lovely atmosphere throughout solidified by the awesome reverb and delay. Excellent outro as well.  Nice job!

Thanks! smile

May 18, 2016 8:58 pm

The rejoicing sounds of dead men and women remembered. Thanks for fairing them to the after world m2K7. The chords you used in this track are simple and perfect for the track.

May 21, 2016 3:46 pm

Thank you

You need to login to leave a comment.
Login Sign-up